We believe in
As your most important applications age they become increasingly expensive to run and may begin to fail user expectations. To maintain a competitive edge, these systems will need to be architected for the future to address evolving business needs.
Our approach to application modernisation revolves around finding the most suitable and efficient pathway from legacy systems to truly modern, cloud-native applications. We believe in collaborative transformation. That means collaborative modernisation too. We understand that rebuilding from scratch is not always the right approach.
We've done the research.
Updating legacy applications and migrating from on-premise to a cloud environment can be daunting, particularly for businesses struggling with a lack of technical skills.
By systemically identifying and extracting services from monolithic architectures, ‘Fission’ significantly cuts the time and risks associated with transforming to a modern cloud-native architecture.
How We Work
- Understand business value
- Establish business goals
- Document current architecture and technology
- Safeguard existing systems of value
- Avoid replacement for the sake of it
- Establish technology vision
- Define a process for side-by-side evolution of existing and new products/features
- Select technology and tooling
- Build a path to the future technology
- Incremental transformation instead of a chaotic rebuild
- Execute business and technology vision
- Implement continuous delivery
- Automate everything
- Continually measure business and technology KPIs
- Build/ measure /optimise
- Rapid feedback loops